To be effective, marketing strategies must be based on an accurate understanding of the target market, customer needs and expectations. Competitive factors, including brand image and awareness, must also be considered.
- What is the size of the market?
- Who are my key customer segments?
- What are their unmet needs, preferences, and expectations?
- Who are my competitors? What are their strengths and weaknesses?
- What is my market position relative to competitors?
- What is my brand image?
- What do customers perceive is my value proposition?
- Are we delivering on the value proposition?
Examples of Schmidt research studies:
- Advertising Concept Testing
- Advertising Effectiveness Tracking
- Brand Assessment & Tracking
- Communications Effectiveness
- Competitive Analysis
- Market Segmentation
- Market Opportunity Assessment
- Market Share Analysis
- Value Proposition Assessment